|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Brevard College
Community and Service Initiatives
At Brevard, “Learn in Order to Serve” is more than just a motto - it’s a lifestyle. Our Office of Community and Service Initiatives is the cornerstone of Brevard’s campus-wide mission to make an impact on the school and community through student-led service. Here you can take part in awareness initiatives and events, go on service trips, serve at local homeless and domestic violence shelters, or work in a community garden - all while using your unique passions and skills to make a difference.
- The Office of Community and Service Initiatives strives to create a welcoming, inclusive environment for learning and to provide opportunities for students, faculty, staff, and the community to engage in mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Promotes open dialogue and communication in order to challenge bias and expand cultural knowledge and appreciation
- Cultivates a culture of service at Brevard that extends into a life-long commitment for individuals, and creates and promotes meaningful opportunities that enhance learning through social action
Brevard College is a 120-acre campus within the City of Brevard, North Carolina. It is close to the Pisgah National Forest, DuPont State Forest, Blue Ridge Parkway, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the city of Asheville, the Asheville Regional Airport and the Greenville-Spartanburg Airport.
Brevard Residence Life is designed to do more than just house students. During your time in a residence hall, you will become a contributing part of a “living and learning community” of peers and staff. As you work, study, play, and grow with these other students, you’ll learn valuable lessons in communication and responsibility – and make life-long friends along the way! Here’s a look at the residence spaces currently provided by Brevard College.
All Residence Halls provide:
- Wireless internet
- Cable TV Connection in each room
- FREE Laundry
- *A Resident Advisor (RA) will also staff each hall or community.
Beam Hall is home to most of Brevard’s first-year students. It features suite-style living for 4 in which 2 students share each room and are connected by a bathroom.
Jones Hall houses upper-class men and women in suite-style rooms adjoined by a bathroom.
- West Jones was renovated in 2002 and features air conditioning and carpeting.
- East Jones houses first-year students in suite-style rooms with a sink the room and a shared bathroom space.
North and South villages are designed to be “living and learning communities” for 12-15 upper-class students. These apartment-style buildings can house over 200 upper-class men and women. North Village has a kitchen in each unit, while South Village features private bathrooms.
Green Hall houses upper-classmen and features large privates rooms with two closets. Bathrooms are community style for each hall.
Courses available 10Applied, Pure Sciences 3 Business, Management 1 Creative Arts & Design 3 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Law 1
Be the first one!