The contents of this page have expired.
You may have arrived here from an outdated link.
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INBusiness and Management
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INComputer Science and IT
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INEngineering
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INHotel Management and Hospitality
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INMass Communication and Media
Galway Business School
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
|Nationalities||Contact the university / college|
About Galway Business School
Galway Business School is one of the leading independent third-level colleges in Ireland, offering undergraduate, postgraduate, further education, QQI and top-up programmes.
With their commitment to flexibility, accessible progression routes and a strong academic record, Galway Business School supports you as you embark upon a lifelong learning journey.
Galway Business School have a wide variety of both undergraduate and postgraduate programs to suit your academic needs that fit into your schedule, whatever it may be.
|IELTS||Contact the university / college|
|TOEFL||Contact the university / college|
For admission requirements and intakes for each individual course/programme please refer to course details.
Courses available 8
Tuition and application fees
Contact the university / college
Estimated tuition fees as reported by the institution.
|Application fee (local students)||Contact the university / college|
|Application fee (international students)||Contact the university / college|
|Student visa fee (international students)||Contact the university / college|
Data not available per month
Average living cost in Ireland
The amount is indicated taking into account the average cost of food, accommodation, etc in Ireland for 2023
|Food||Data not available|
|Accommodation||Data not available|
|Others||Contact the university / college|
Residential accommodation offers students a more independent option than living with a host family. All our residential accommodation is modern, bright and situated in great locations around Galway City. Each residence is chosen to ensure students are in close proximity to the school, so getting to lecturers is just a walk or a short bus journey away.
You will be sharing accommodation with other international students from the school and will have a chance to practice you English, share you culture and learn from each other. You will be able to use all the facilities at the residence, cook for yourself, invite friends over for a visit but all guests are required to leave the residence by 23.00.
It is important for you and your housemates that you treat each other with respect and adhere to the house rules. In this way you can ensure that everyone has the best experience possible during their stay.
English must be spoken at all times.
The key rules that you need to follow are:
- All students staying in residential accommodation are required to pay a refundable deposit of €150.00. This must be paid before arrival or on the first Monday in the school. Payment must be made by credit card or bank transfer.
- Your stays at residential accommodation runs from a Saturday to Saturday only, additional nights are not possible. Check in is at 16.00 and you must check out by 10.00.
- Any breakages or problems with your accommodation must be reported to the GBS team immediately in order for us to fix it.
- The city of Galway operates a strict recycling policy; please follow the directions for recycling that can be found in your residence.
- Bicycles cannot be kept inside the residence; there is space at the side of house where they can be parked.
- All students will be provided with one set of bed linen for their stay at the residence - 1 pillow slip, 1 sheet and 1 duvet cover. Towels are not provided.
- During your stay at the residence parties or loud music is strictly forbidden. There is a no noise policy between 00.00 midnight and 07.00.
It is important to note that GBS staff check the residence on a regular basis. Failure to abide by the Rules and Regulations will mean you will lose your deposit or part thereof and you will be liable to vacate the residence.
Galway Business School is located in Salthill. A contemporary building in a stunning location overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Galway Bay.
As an educational, business and cultural destination, Galway is renowned for many reasons.
Galway is considered to offer a unique student experience, and Galway is promoted worldwide as a great destination to get a high quality education.
A city of scholars, Galway has an impressive network of alumni spanning the globe, which include business leaders, poets, musicians, innovators, entrepreneurs, among others.
Medium (1,001 to 10,000)
|Undergraduate students||Contact the university / college|
|Postgraduate students||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|