|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Mercyhurst University
The Erie campus, located on a picturesque hillside crowning the city, offers 50 undergraduate majors with 67 concentrations, as well as unique adult programs and eight graduate degrees. In addition, it maintains its one- and two-year programs at a campus in scenic North East, just 20 minutes from Erie.
Mercyhurst North East offers 32 academic programs, including 24 associate degrees, seven certificates and an RN to BSN bachelors completion program. With over 1,200 enrolled students, including nearly 300 living on campus, MNE is proud to compete in nine NJCAA sports and supports more than 20 clubs and organizations.
Mercyhurst Corry has served your community for more than 25 years. Initially started as a community outreach program, the campus has now served hundreds of students, many of which successfully completed the business administration associate degree program, and some of those continued on for their bachelor's degree.
Mercyhurst University at the Booker T. Washington Center makes starting a college education affordable and accessible to members of the Erie community who may have not otherwise felt college was attainable. The Center offers students a total of 60 credits per year or three classes per term. Students can choose to take up to 27 credits before transferring the credits to any of the Mercyhurst branches or to another college.
We offer our students a variety of living options, from rooms in our traditional residence halls to on-campus apartments shared with friends. Living on campus definitely has its perks – from impromptu pick up games of volleyball on the sand court to quickly being able to enjoy late night treats from the Laker Inn. No matter where you are living, every student is equipped with their own desk, chair, bed, dresser, access to cable and wifi, with free laundry facilities in each building.
Freshmen Housing Options - As freshmen at Mercyhurst, our students have three living options available. Baldwin Hall, an all female residence hall, McAuley Hall, an all male residence hall, and finally Warde Hall, which houses both males and females. Follow the links to learn more about how each residence hall provides a unique campus experience.
- Large lounge at entrance
- All purpose lounges (flat screen TVs on each floor)
- Single and Double rooms available
- Furnished room (standard twin bed, dresser, desk, desk chair and closet per resident)
- Large windows in each room
- Semi-private bathrooms (shared by two rooms)
- Individually controlled heating
- Vending machines on first floor
- Kitchen and microwave on each floor
- Laker Vapor (high speed internet)
- Basic cable services
- Free laundry services on each floor
Sophomore Housing Options - The Sophomore Area is comprised of ten apartment buildings – eight Briggs apartment buildings as well as East and West Duval. The majority of the Briggs apartments are quads with a limited number of triples. All of the Duval apartments are quads.
- Three or four person apartments (two bedrooms)
- Kitchen (gas stove/oven, refrigerator, dining table and chairs)
- Living room furniture (couch, chair)
- Bedroom furniture (twin XL bed, desk, desk chair, dresser per resident)
- Carpeted living and bedroom areas
- Single full bathroom
- Vibrant accent wall
- High speed internet
- Laker Vapor (wireless internet access)
- Basic cable service
- Individually controlled heating
- Co-ed housing by apartment
- Shared free laundry facilities
- Live in professional staff (Resident Assistant/Hall Director/Assistant Director)
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 1 Business and Management 1 Creative Arts & Design 2 Education and Teaching 1 English Language 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 1 Law 1 Mass Communication & Media 2
Be the first one!