|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About Aiken Technical College
Aiken Technical College is located on U.S. Highway 1, also known as U.S. Highway 78, Jefferson Davis Highway or the Aiken-Augusta Highway. It is between Aiken and North Augusta, and across from the Aiken County Career and Technology Center. The nearest Interstate is Interstate 20. For directions from I-20 coming from Columbia or Atlanta, see below.
Directions from Columbia
- Take Interstate 20 to S.C. Exit 22 (Aiken exit at U.S. Highway 1).
- When you get to the end of the exit ramp, take a left towards Aiken. You are now on U.S. Highway 1.
- Follow U.S. Highway 1 into Aiken until it intersects with S.C. Highway 118 (also known as University Parkway or Robert M. Bell Parkway). A gas station and a CVS are at the intersection. Take a right. You'll go past an industrial/business park and Aiken High School. You'll cross over S.C. Highway 19. After that, you'll pass a S.C. Department of Transportation office, pass the rear entrance to USC Aiken, and intersect with U.S. Highway 1 again. There is an auto dealership on your right here. Make a right onto U.S. Highway 1.
- On U.S. Highway 1, you are now headed toward Augusta. You'll pass several auto dealerships, the Aiken County Recreation Center and Midland Valley Country Club. Once you see Satcher Ford and Hillview Baptist Church on your right, the college is on the right as you top the next hill.
Directions from Augusta or Atlanta
- Take Interstate 20 to S.C. Exit 5 (5 miles after you cross the Savannah River).
- At the traffic light, go right. This puts you on S.C. Highway 25 heading towards North Augusta.
- You'll be on Highway 25 for just a short time, about 1/2 a mile. Then Highway 25 will intersect with Ascauga Lake Road. This will be the first traffic light. Take a left onto Ascauga Lake Road.
- Follow Ascauga Lake Road for about 1 mile until you reach Sudlow Lake Road. Sudlow Crossing, a housing subdivision, is here on the left. Take a right at the first light onto Sudlow Lake Road.
- Follow Sudlow Lake Road for 5-6 miles until you reach U.S. Highway 1. (There will be a large cemetery, Sunset Memorial Gardens, on your left at the traffic light.)
- Take a left onto U.S. 1. You will go about half a mile before you see ATC on the left.
Courses available 10Business, Management 2 Computer Science, IT 1 Education and Teaching 1 Engineering 2 Health and Medicine 4
Be the first one!